Providence Rossi House is situated on almost two acres. The expansive grounds are maintained by a master gardener and they include lush lawns, trees, a pond and beautiful gardens. Our next door neighbors include horses.
Our one-story secure apartment building has 15 subsidized units. Each apartment is approximately 515 square feet. A few apartments at Providence Rossi House have walk-in showers instead of bathtubs, and also have lower countertops in the kitchen and bathroom for residents using mobility devices.
We are a non-smoking community.
- Air conditioning in each apartment
- Full kitchen
- Dining area
- Private bathroom with a tub or walk-in/roll-in shower
- Open living space
- On-site laundry
- Mailbox delivery
- Spaces for gathering and socializing with neighbors, including a community room, outdoor terrace and raised garden beds
- Community computer available with Internet access
- Free wifi throughout the building
Our on-site Service Coordinator can help residents identify and access local resources. Our staff can also advocate for residents who need assistance.
One small pet is allowed with a pet deposit.